VISTA MANAGING SERVICES, LLC
The Maintenance Electrician troubleshoots & repairs machinery, mechanical equipment & systems utilized in the day-to-day operations of product processing.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as conveyors and programmable controllers
- Troubleshoots plant issues pertaining to PLC issues and controls logic
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus and replace damaged wires and cables
- Connects power supply wires to and between machines and equipment
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, motors and position sensing devices Comply with safety standards and procedures
- Works closely with Operations to ensure that the plant runs efficiently
- Promotes continuous process improvement initiatives
- Conducts on-call duties as needed
- Completes light mechanical maintenance tasks as needed
- Communicates both verbally and in writing
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Serves as an excellent Company ambassador and safety champion at all times
JOB SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of electrical troubleshooting and repair or similar experience
- Plant Manufacturing Journeyman or General Journeyman license
- Fluent understanding of 3-phase power supply, feeders and current limiting devices
- Experience working with electrical motors, relays, switches, sensors and lighting fixtures
- Knowledge and navigation of NEC codes
- PLC and instrumentation experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with changes, delays or unexpected events
- Must be able to read, write and speak English at a level that allows for the safe and accurate performance of job duties.
- Work is based inside and outside of the processing plant facility and on a mine site
- Position requires the ability to lift, carry or otherwise move and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Typically bends, stops and crouches on a regular basis
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Must pass a pre-employment, post-offer drug screen, physical and background check.
Vista Sand provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vista Sand complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.